One Stage

 I am in one stage where few of my friends have been hired by Top companies, Many of my friends were unexpectedly placed ahead of me. Few people are struggling to clear their backlogs. Few people doing  internships without expecting more stipend but to gain experience to explore more opportunities. You'll notice that there are a few companies which only offer campus placements to women With high high packages and do not even allow men to take the first round written test. Innocent parents comparing me with those girls. Feeling stressed when I was rejected by many companies. 

Unexpectedly I also made silly mistakes, Bad luck hits me different times. I am happy with What I have.  In fact nowadays situations in IT sector  is not in good condition.  

Kudos to few interviewers who encouraging students to tell answers, Creates friendly environment in interview cell.

Thanks to my college placement coordinators for their extra efforts towards students.

Patience and consistency always matters.

Comments